Moped Living on Oahu
Time has come to get back on the road, and the decision to purchase a moped came with some reservation after my used Beetle died two weeks ago. I am sorry to see it go, but hopefully this new venture with my moped will help liberate me in more ways then one.
I decided to pick up this bag:
Weight: 4.5 lb.
Fabric: 1,000 denier Tarpaulin outer shell, 18 oz. truck tarp liner
Product Source: Guangzhou, China
Flat Dimensions: 16.5” wide, 23” high, 8” deep
- Weatherproof 1,000 denier Tarpaulin outer shells for maximum water resistance
- Watertight Velcro rolltop closure
- Floating bucket liner for added wetness protection
- Front zippered pockets for extra organization
- Ergonomic EVA foam back panel with air mesh shoulder straps
- Cross-chest load stabilizer
- Stow-away shoulder straps for duffle-to-pack convertibility
- 4-point side compression for volume flexibility