Hindsight is 20/13
Hey there guys! Before the holiday creeps upon us next week I wanted to encourage my small following of readers to take some time to look back at all you have created and all you have done in 2013. Reflection is important for growth, but how many small lesson/changes/life hacks have you made in 2013 that are now part of everyday life. Here are my top 5 life hacks added in 2013
- Washing my man mug and tasty fangs before bed– At first I struggled with making this an everyday occurrence. I like to think of myself as a well-groomed gentlemen, so this just made sense.
- Wake Up Early– I work into the late evening so waking up at 8 am was a challenge but overall this came hack came easy.
- Cut the Cable Cord– I started cutting my ties with the cable company after taking a closer look at my tv watching habits, and the growing bill for cable and internet services (more to come on internet connection) combo. I was paying more than $129 per month to watch my tv for roughly 24 hours per week. I spent more time looking at YouTube and watching Hulu so the cut came gradual but now I do not miss the cable bill or the shows I love.
- Budget on Paper– I am not a numbers guy. I will admit that to you all from the start, however I am an adult and admit I struggle with understanding how to stick to a budget each month. I am a work in progress, but what I have become really good with is setting up a budget on paper and sticking to it.
- Whats the opportunity here Making a large move from one state to another, I had to keep a positive attitude and keep looking for the opportunities presented to me if I were to succeed, at this new life in the snowy Northland. Challenges have come and passed through this year and overall I am very happy with my progress.
What are your top 5 life hacks for this year? The floor is open……