Pros And Con of Having A Gym Partner|Gym Talk
Having a gym partner has great benefits that far out weight dragging your butt to the gym every day alone. Today we talk about the pros and cons of having a gym partner.
– [ ] Accountability Partner
– [ ] Having a spotter for tough workouts
– [ ] Person to bounce ideas off of and suggest improvements
– [ ] Same Gender Workout suggestions
– [ ] Trending workouts
– [ ] Workout partner may not be reliable
– [ ] Less knowledgeable about Fitness
– [ ] Stealing personal items
– [ ] Unaffordable or does not fit your budget level.
– [ ] Varying dietary goals
Like My Content? Subscribe for More Awesome!
Follow Me Online!
Follow Me on Twitter: DIABLOCAIN
Like Me on Facebook: GIOVANNIHALE
Check out My Instagram: DIABLOCAIN
Music: ‘Where Are They?’ by @Jpaulished on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/jpaulished/where-are-they?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter