5 Reasons to Say NO More Often| Gym Talk
No! It’s only two letters, but it can be so powerful. Five reasons to say no more often are:
1. Respect your time: I cannot focus on my goal if I am not respecting my time by not putting my yes on auto pilot.
2. Focus on only that which brings you closer toward your goal. You guys know my obsession with Tom Bilyeu content on Youtube, and his view on focusing on only that which moves you toward your goal is so vital to the success of saying no more often.
3. Avoid those that waste your time. Time wasters do not see your goal and find your mission secondary to the issue they have. Saying no more often will give you the chops to value your time beyond anything else.
4. Pursue your passion project. What are you working on right now? What’s your passion project?
5. Creates physical boundaries. People are intuitive and can sense when you won’t put up with crap. So setting up physical limits by saying no more often will give you the mental space to find your yes.
See you tomorrow
Like My Content? Subscribe for More
Follow Me Online!
• Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/diablocain
• Like Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/giovannihale
• Check out My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diablocain/?hl=en
1. Music: ‘Where Are They?’ by @Jpaulished on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/jpaulished/where-are-they?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter