Yes! How often are you saying yes to the next opportunity? Here are my five reasons to say yes more often:
1. Unlimited Posiablity: We all have a friend that always seems to be too busy to take a chance or go out and hang out. What if saying yes provided you unlimited opportunity?
2. You will meet new people and build life long friendships: In my travels I met some of my. closets friends by opened garage myself up to saying yes more often.
3. You will step outside of your familiar: You already know how to talk, it does not take allot to take one step after another but I believe that saying yes to life is just like learning to run a marathon. It will feel unfamiliar at first but being outside of your comfort zone.
4. Stretch yourself into positivity: You are not an island. Positive people find a way to focus on the yes in there life. You are here my friend because you believe in living your highest purpose. You tell the universe. I got this!!
5. Create Memories: When we are old and life has passed us by the only thing we will have is our memories.
See you tomorrow
Like My Content? Subscribe for More
Follow Me Online!
• Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/diablocain
• Like Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/giovannihale
• Check out My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diablocain/?hl=en
1. Music: ‘Where Are They?’ by @Jpaulished on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/jpaulished/where-are-they?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter