Four errors in one day! Yesterday was none stop call after call for three hours straight. After a trying day, I open my email to find four emails showcasing errors in my work.
My mind focused on what I have done wrong, and immediately my brain went to defending and rationalizing my behavior. I made several mistakes and needed to own up to the error. So how did I reset after taking the mistakes personally?
- Examined my beliefs: check yourself family before you push the blame off to someone else. It may be something that is no longer true in your life.
- Let me know if you think I jumped to conclusions before getting all the facts?
See you tomorrow
Like My Content? Subscribe for More
Follow Me Online!
- Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/diablocain
- Like Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/giovannihale
- Check out My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diablocain/?hl=en
- Music: ‘Where Are They?’ by @Jpaulished on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/jpaulished/where-are-they?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter