Benchmark run today seemed so much easier for me to achieve in the required time. Here are a few things I noticed with this run different than my previous workout:
- The average pace picked up since I started clocking the miles daily. This run I averaged a speed of 11:29.
- Breathing was not labored or painful for me.
- Hydration before the run. This morning I decided to hydrate first thing in the morning, and it seems to have made a difference
No finish line..See you tomorrow
- JP Morgan Corporate Challenge |May 24, 2018, at 7pm | Grant Park
Like My Content? Subscribe for More
Follow Me Online!
- Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/diablocain
- Like Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/giovannihale
- Check out My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diablocain/?hl=en
- Music: ‘Where Are They?’ by @Jpaulished on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/jpaulished/where-are-they?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter