Music moves my body and completing my NTC workout today is no exception. I have used several running apps over the years of starting and stopping training, and I never found an app I really enjoyed the musical choices.
Nike Training Workout (NTC) are core and stability workouts that I add variety and keep me coming back to the app for the next workout. Today’s workout reminded me of going through boot camp in the early 90’s and how I felt the first time we had to do a burpee or mountain climbers.
I hate doing bear crawls and Superman, but toughen up buttercup is what I told my weaker inner body and kept working out anyway.
No finish line..See you tomorrow
- JP Morgan Corporate Challenge |May 24, 2018 at 7pm | Grant Park
Like My Content? Subscribe for More
Follow Me Online!
- Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/diablocain
- Like Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/giovannihale
- Check out My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diablocain/?hl=en
- Music: ‘Where Are They?’ by @Jpaulished on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/jpaulished/where-are-they?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter