Running With Bronchitis| Nike +Run App|GIOVANNI HALE
Like My Content? Subscribe for More: https://bit.ly/2qQ9fGD
I have been away for a few days coughing up what felt like a lung, but hey it’s over now. Last Sunday I ran for 4 miles and returned to my car exhausted and could barely move once I finally sat down. Today I ran 4.77 miles, and I feel great. I coughed a lot don’t get me wrong, but you know what, I don’t feel exhausted like I did last weekend. Guess the hydration from all the water I have consumed helped my body this time.
No finish line..See you tomorrow.
1. JP Morgan Corporate Challenge |May 24, 2018 at 7pm | Grant Park
Follow Me Online!
• Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/diablocain
• Like Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/giovannihale
• Check out My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diablocain/?hl=en
1. Music: ‘Where Are They?’ by @Jpaulished on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/jpaulished/where-are-they?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter