Like My Content? Subscribe for More: https://bit.ly/2qQ9fGD
Rainy start to the morning in the western suburbs of Chicago. Today focus is on recovery and 2.5 Miles goes by so quick, that I knocked out the run and looked down at my watch to find out my pace was steady at 9 miles per hour. Tomorrow is a benchmark run, so should be pretty easy to get it complete. Have a great Monday.
No finish line. See you tomorrow.
1. JP Morgan Corporate Challenge |May 24, 2018 at 7pm | Grant Park
Follow Me Online!
• Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/diablocain
• Like Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/giovannihale
• Check out My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/diablocain/?hl=en
1. Music: ‘Where Are They?’ by @Jpaulished on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/jpaulished/where-are-they?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter